Hey
Been real long since I last wrote here. Anyways right now I am going through one of those moments when I want a listner infact a stranger who knows nothing about me so that when he is finished listening he can not form any prejuidice regarding anything I wish to say rather scream my intestines out.
I am going through the most weird phases which I never ever thought would come up in MY life. I am in a dilemma about my relegion, my culture, my country which mean may be not the MOST but surely SOMETHING to me. To be more clear. I am in love with a guy who is a muslim and for whom his relegion is the MOST to him. " If I had to shoot myself for ISLAM I would" thats what he said to me when I asked him what did it mean to him and I am one of those few who has never been serious about relegion. I am not saying God doesn't exist just that I have been a believer of that one force thats within me and evryone else. I respect all relegions and so does he however getting related to any of the other relegion except ISLAM is not acceptable to him because according to him the Almighty ain't noone but ALLAh..
He is against Idol worship which makes him ANTI- hinduisn. I do idol worship too. " I can't marry you just because you are a hindu, if you were a Christian or a Jew I wouldn't have given anything a single thought and married you. " Should I still be puttng up with him? Is this reason enough to leave a guy who I know is the best gem out there, who loves me like noone in the world?? I till date go numb when I think of the day when he'll come and say to me," THIS IS IT.. THIS I WHERE WE PART.. "
Let me also mention he wouldn't even accept it if I converted to ISLAM just to be with him forever, this is something he made clear on day one. And now what do I do? If I am accepting his relegion, why shoudln't he? Is relegion the reason for two people being together? or the reason to rip apart our own lives?
I AM SURE GOD WON'T KILL ME FOR LOVING A MUSLIM.. then why does he think he would be doing something wrong by marrying a Hindu.. For this one time I so wish I could get Allah on earth to tell him if QURAN said idol worship IS wrong or anything against hinduism it doesn't mean a MUSLIM can't marry a HINDU.
If they can be in love then why not in a full fledged , leagally approved, socially accepted bond? I wish all these questions were answered by Allah instead of the bloggers and the friends around me.
I know there are decades for my marriage but what if it was NOW.
Then?
Would it have been an end of a beautifully nourished relationship?
I know noone would answer me and it'll come to an end some day.
THIS IS IT would end a whole life in my life.
Chitrangada Anand
No comments:
Post a Comment