Friday, December 5, 2008


Here I am fulfilling my most desired wish which I had been craving to do since 365 days from now, be home feel every bit of my past and indeed I did but why am i feeling sad? Shouldn't I be the happiest person alive right now with my family around me and me being pampered to the maximum. To be true I don't know myself why I am feeling sad or may be I know but I just don't want to confront the truth. It again zeros down to facing your weaknesses which probably I should accept that I can never ever do until left with no other choice. I wish I was strong enough to fight it just when I saw the weaknesses instead of waiting till the last minute. Understanding the irony of life I don't know how to react to it, there I was waiting to step my foot in India and now I want to go back this very minute. When I think of the day i would leave India I feel that I merely have 4 more weeks to spend with mum dad. With this i would like to end here and continue the struggle to make decisions in life like always.

P.S. I am missing my Ozi family( Mel, Frez, Saju, Sanya) real bad. :(

No comments: