
is it just me or evryone at the age of 17 are as confused as i am?? Sometimes i just feel it was a mistake and sometimes it feels it was the most beautiful thing that has happened to me ever.. well i am talking about me coming in totally new country at the age of 17 to fulfill my parents dream , my dream. I still remember the first day of my university, though i was trying to be very brave infront of my dad so that he didnt feel worried but from inside i was scared to death . I was lost. It was my first step in a new world. A world that was outside the boundary of my friends and family, outside my school and home. I was scared to ask for directions, to b guided because i did't want to be considered a nerd.However all went fine and here I am 2 months old in Australia still trying to figure out what my life wants from me!!
1 comment:
gud 1 kuhu
Post a Comment