Wednesday, September 26, 2007

love actually


Have you ever been in love? This is one of the most frequent questions one ask me and my answer to it is always different. Even after so many relationships, so many boy friends and so many break ups i still haven't been able to figure out what love means. Whether its waiting for that person for your whole life or letting go of him when he wants to.I can't say i have been in love but it was a really sweet feeling .The day we talked for the first time i never thought i would like him. He was sweet but i wasn't the one who could fall for someone so easily.However it happened, i never wanted to accept, that i was falling for a guy whom i knew from just a day.It was insane, it was stupid but it was crazy and it was sweet. I loved his smile, the way his lips curved, the glow in his eyes, the innocent face. Gosh!! it made me fall in love with him there and then, head over heels. I still don't know. I am as confused as you are. I want him to feel the same. I want him in every bit of my life.But till when ? Will this feeling also finish like others have? Will i never get him too? Will I be unlucky as ever?There are so many unanswered questions in me which I want him to answer. I know he wouldn't , still i wish he did. Never did, never have, never will but am sure someday u will!!

No comments: