Sunday, October 7, 2007




Another heart break!! oh i am so used to it now!! i feel being negative helps because you don't expect that thing anymore.


Where was i wrong? Was loving him a wrong step ? Or letting him take advantage of my love ? I could have done anything for him. Just a call away.. waiting for his call.


Never knew it would end up like this.Never thought he wouldn't even have a bit of respect.


Why is life so complicated? Why is it when someone loves you, you don't realize his importance? Now all i am left with is to console my self by saying i deserved someone better.


Is it really true?


Who decides this? Who decides who is better for whom?


Like any other person I feel like killing myself but does he deserve it? Is he worth my life? Should i end my life and give pain to my loved ones for someone for whom i don't even exist? This doesn't mean my love for him is fake or I am a afraid.


Just that losing my life won't make a difference to him(wish it did)


I feel I have lost him.


But did i ever have him?


I still love him!


But can I ever stop it?


I wish to get him!


But will this come true?




I wish the best for him, can never see him in pain


Still wish he saw mine !


All wishes never come true however i still pray..


I still hope someday he will realise my worth.

No comments: