Sunday, January 17, 2010

14:30(ind)/19:00(aus)
NEWS: Half of the day is over already and I am still surviving :D.. Is it not the most amazing thing ever? and I am not even missing him desperately.. Of course.. I am thinking about him but the sudden urge to talk to him or i'll die has subsided in me to an extent for good.. and I'll spend the rest of the day in preparing for day after.. Yes it has become day after because my medicine was finished and the darn thing is closed today..so I cannot go to collect it.. :\
Wonder what they would be doing exactly at this very moment..? Hugging? Kissing? urm.. stuff? Woooo!! This is getting better I did not even feel like this whole urge to cry my heart out while typing that.. AMAZING!! I think I am happy for him because I know he is happy.. I would so kill her but thank her if she leaves him.. Urm.. kill her because that is going to upset him and thank her because then he can be back with me.. I don't know why I say "back with me" when in real he never really was with me..
Last night he mentioned that he thought I was perfect.. Well Munchkin!! If you really think I am, then why not choose me over her ? (simple enough question.. isn't it?)
She better be very much thankful to God.. because right now she is the blessed one.. Honestly I really hope she values his existence in her life.. because if she doesn't it would be such a shame..
I am kinda sinking down now.. getting all sad.. ||Sad music.. not very happy ambiance.. blogging about him..|| What else do u expect mate? All I wana do is get back in my bed.. lie down and imagine about being with him .. You(people) might just think how stupid can I get.. I used to talk the same talk until I fell in love and until I realized he is the one.. Actually with him so much on my mind.. makes him even more perfect.. This might not make sense but its true.. the more u think about something the more you adjust yourself in liking that thing.. for eg.. If you have reasons to love maths.. you will still continue loving it even if u hate a part of it and with time you will all the more like to do those brain twisting calculus problems.. CALCULUS.. that word always fascinated me.. It was one of those stylish n sophisticated words for me. although you might just think its not.. I have divided my vocabulary in classes.. yes the words I know have a class system.. ranging form extra ordinary to oh thats a nice n classy word! .. This whole thing is so not related to my blog..lol..
anyhow this blog is mine n I talk about me here.. this is my domain.. my world .. my life .. ME ME ME.. so back off.. :@(thats the angry smiley although it looks like a pig ;D)
Ok!! I am seriously sleepy now..
P.S. Ignoring the fact that I got up 2 hours ago.. but who cares.. I am on holiday.. la la la la..!
P.P.S. I miss him !
Be back soon
Love n Peace

No comments: