Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16th.. Panchkula-Pune-Nagpur

13:38(ind)/ 18:08(aus)
Hey..
Wondering why I mentioned those cities in the title.. Because that is where the three of us are right now.. Well although this story is more about me but a mention would not really matter much.. I am in Panchkula, mr.X is in Pune or may be on the way to Nagpur and the ex in Nagpur of course.. oblivious to the fact that today might just become one of the most special days of her life.. God! I hate her! nothing personal.. I always hate it when people say this "Nothing Personal" .. What else man if not personal.. FOOLS!! Anyhow.. who am I to judge.. but its seems funny because I am using the same thing ... "sarcastically.. of course!"
"I am going to go to Nagpur tom.. to give her a surprise.. Plz don't tell anyone..Plz"
Two times "PLEASE rather PLZ" this guy was definitely begging me to shut up..! Ahem! Well considering the happenings from the past.. I could conclude without any regrets that he has been lying .. How the hell would I even know he is in Pune .. or even the fact that the ex is in Nagpur.. May be he just planned to spend the whole day with her and hence.. Did not want me to disturb him.. Anyhow Pune or Nagpur.. What matters is that the douche bag is with her.. and I might just more than hate him for that..
Well going back to my question.. after SMS-ing me that, what was he really expecting my reaction would be? specially after his last day in Chandigarh when he did not even bother to meet me in spite of the fact that I had almost begged him to..
Good News: Blogging is actually helping me to get over this whole dumb crap I have landed myself into..
I wonder how does the ex must look like.. Gorgeous of course! why else would he not leave her at any cost.. Coz I just know for a fact that I love him more than she could or would ever.. It has to be the looks.. else I am better than her and this is not out of gloat about myself.. I just know what kind of a person I am .. also by whatever I have heard about her from mr. X I can make out how much she loves him.. Anyhow.. he is so going to see the reality.. (wow.. I could never bring myself to say this.. I really felt that she was the fortunate one.. but not anymore.. amazing this is..)Bless the guy who discovered blogging! 0:)
P.S. Trying to tan myself!! God.. sitting in sun is such a pain..!!
Not even a single text.. He should seriously GO DIE!
Thats about it for now.. I am super bored !
Love n Peace

No comments: