Saturday, January 16, 2010

2:47(ind)/7:18(aus)
Back.. I am back.. with some questions and news :)
Q1. Should I really wait for him? Of course I am gonna give it this one year while he wud b gone.. but then what after that? What if he still loves her? I would still be able to face the fact and have the satisfaction that I waited.. and hence no regrets..
But then what after that?..... I think if it is still the same then I would definitely move on..
BTW.. He is in Pune for real.. because he is goin to Nagpur for real.. I can say so because I heard the horn of the bus.. :\ (If only I was fit and not the queen Lazy, I could have even thought of being a detective and who knows I might just have found my mystery man somewhere there just like in one of the M & Bs I have read.. :|) Wonder if these stories are like the wild fantasies of their authors waiting to come true.... I might just become one of them.. well I hope I do..
Drifted back to FB for quite long..
N i am hoping right now that he has a comfortable ride and that he is able to sleep properly.. Does she care about these things? I think she would be.. why else would he be with her?
So the whole day there was no call.. I did not miss him much.. not to the extent that I had to call him or text him.. I did call him twice though but with passing time my hormones are calming themselves down :D..n then precisely at 23:22 :D :D :D .. The heart of course started pumping ten times the normal speed but who cared about dying when life was talking to me :P(too heavy.. i know)
We talked for hours.. I think now he knows every little detail of my major past.. I do not really count the flings infact I don't even remember the flings anymore honestly..! He said to me that if we stopped running behind someone that person would come back definitely.. Well Einstein!! I know it.. the problem over here is that you are THE guy and the rest are any guys.. Every time I talk to you.. you talk sense.. n i fall in love.. oh yea ! that has been the pattern since I don't even remember since how long now..Tomorrow is going to be the real test.. I mean even I don'5 know how would I react when I would be knowing that she would in his arms and he would be loving her.. something I wanted him to do to me.. well till now its not that bad.. I mean i have been surviving fine from the past 2 hours.. since he mentioned that he is goin to.. OMFG.. He would make love to her.. :(..
Why can God not see how important he is for me..?
This day witnessed a promise.. well thats b/w us.. I really do not want to mention it here and upset anyone .. not just him..
I am super tired .. would write more tomorrow..
Love n Peace

No comments: